ur anti-microbial and alcohol free Hand Sanitiser cleans and kills germs and viruses preventing infection without the need for drying. Delphis Hand Sanitiser has a twin chain Benzalkonium chloride quaternary ammonium based biocide with broad activity spectrum against bacteria, moulds, yeasts, algae and enveloped viruses
. It has high tolerance to organic soiling, hard water and anionic residues, good cleaning properties.
✓ Higher bacterial and virus kill rate than most alcohol sanitisers.
✓ Kills enveloped viruses
✓ Contains moisturiser keeping hands soft and supple - doesn’t dry out skin like most alcohol products.
✓ Reduced use of hazardous substances
✓ Phosphate and phosphonate free
✓ Readily biodegradable
- The UK’s leading manufacturer of ecological cleaning products
- Made from plant-derived renewable and sustainable resources
- Professional strength, eco-safe formulations
- EN1276, EN13697, EN1650, EN14476 approved
- Pioneers of the UK’s first 100% recycled plastic bottle packaging
- 100% made in the UK
- Never tested on animals