Our anti-microbial, alcohol-free and anti-bacterial Hand Sanitiser cleans and kills germs and viruses preventing infection without the need for drying. Delphis Anti-Viral Hand Sanitiser has a twin chain Benzalkonium chloride quaternary ammonium-based biocide with broad activity spectrum against bacteria, moulds, yeasts, algae and enveloped viruses.
This plant based, vegan friendly hand sanitiser foam has high tolerance to organic soiling, hard water and anionic residues and good cleaning properties. The added moisturisers in the antibacterial hand sanitiser keeps hands soft and supple and doesn’t dry out skin like most alcohol products.
- Higher bacterial and virus kill rate than most alcohol sanitisers.
- Kills enveloped viruses
- EN1276, EN1650, EN14476 approved
- Non-sticky hand sanitiser
- Reduced use of hazardous substances
- Phosphate and phosphonate free
- Loved by Professionals, Approved by the Planet
- 100% Made in Britain
- Vegan Friendly, Natural Plant Based Product
- Ethical, Eco Friendly & Sustainable
- Highly Biodegradable Ingredients
- B Corp Certified
- Never Tested on Animals
- Pet Safe
- 100% Recycled & Recyclable Plastic Bottle Packaging